Disable Right Click

13.9.14

Makeup Look: Saffron Lover.

I think it's safe to say by now that I am pretty much obsessed with orange lipsticks! They brighten up my face like no other, and while it may be a look too out there for some, I say the bolder the better!


The showstopper for today is Medora's Matte Lipstick in Saffron. It is fairly bright but not too neon so it's an easy one to wear. It's got the slightest bit of red undertones too but it's not too deep a color. Love at first swatch it was!

 On my face I've got the CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation in 840 Natural Beige along with my absolute favorite NYC Bronzer in Sunny paired with a very light swipe of MAC Soft & Gentle to get a little bit of the glow goin' on and FINALLY, the Illamasqua Blush in Lover! Oh my days, I cannot believe I took so long to finally get it, I've been eyeing this for years. It's super pigmented and soft, glides on the face with a velvety texture and smells good too, kinda like cake or vanilla and the best part is that I managed to swipe it up during a sale! This one's a true beaut my friends!

Eyes and brows are all thanks to the Sleek MakeUP Au Natural iDivine . Shadows I used include the shade Taupe, a gorgeous shimmery beige taupe and Mineral Earth, a shimmery smoked brown along with the matte brown as a transition shade. Followed by a couple coats of They're Real by Benefit for some wispy lashes topped off with the Luscious Cosmetics Catwalk Liquid Liner in Black. This stuff is super black but I don't exactly love it because A) It's not matte. and B) It's not matte. It applies just okay too, it has a stiff wand which is not my cup of tea- like I said, not in love but you can't have it all can you. ;)


Here's to the end of summer, and here's to you all my fabulous readers! Hope you have a crazy amazing weekend ahead! Lots of love, Ayesha!

20 comments:

  1. gorgeous as ever ! saffron looks so classy on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look. Gorgeous.
    This Lip color suits u.
    Sahar the Cozy Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like someone has been stash shopping ;) Just when I am abroad, you make me drool for a $1 lippie :D (well I owe half of my lipstick stash to you, so yeah)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! <3 OMG Atiya we totally need to be the Sephora Give Me More Lip (as if we need any more lipsticks) buddies. I can't waitt to get my hands on itt aaahh been saving so long! :')

      Delete
  4. Looking gorgeous! I had not seen that palette from sleek before. Looks like a great nuetral palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankss Ruqaiya! <3 Yes it's my favorite palette from Sleek!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...